Friday, February 20, 2015

Missionary Training Center email #1- 29 September 2014

Hey, thank you. I wrote a letter for you guys two days ago but I couldn't remember the address so I still have the letter. I'll send it as soon as possible. I've been doing great so far. Oh my gosh the MTC is so much different than I thought it would be. There is so much information just being thrown at us in so little time it's so crazy. We don't have to much free time but that's fine because you know we aren't doing this for us. Anyway today was our first temple trip this morning and afterwards I felt sooo refreshed. It was definitely exactly what I needed. I'll send pictures next monday I've taken a few and I'm really getting into it- to just calm down and relax. Yesterday when we went to go see the temple I just took several pictures that were just for fun, I see why dad likes it so much now, I have a really nice flower picture with a field in the background. Mom you can send care packages I would love that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment