Monday, November 9, 2015

Mission XP - 9 November 2015



This was a pretty good week. Slow...but awesome.

Monday was preparation day and our district went bowling but my companion and I stayed home and played pool and pinball! One of the perks of our new home. I played pool with my landlord too and that was a lot of fun. We also went shopping with a different district's M.L.S couple the Mathews. They are awesome and they always take us shopping and out to eat on Mondays because we are the only missionaries without a car in our district.

Tuesday we had a three hour zone meeting which is about as much fun as it sounds :) it was a great training though. Our monthly mission training plan is to help get our investigators to pray and understand prayer - it is very good. We had two appointments. The 8 year old one only lasted ten minutes because the mom had to leave early. And the L.A one...didn't happen but it was a good night nontheless.

Wednesday we had exchanges which for our mission is only five to ten minutes away haha. I went with the district leader's companion into his area and it was a great exchange but I was a bit more immature than I usually am because I was away from my companion whom I love but it's
all like serious up in here Winking face it was a good break but im good without anymore.

Thursday morning we were still on exchanges and we had a lesson at 9:30 with a guy from China. It was a great lesson we went over the baptismal questions and he is pretty solid he just doesn't want to commit to paying tithing because when he goes back to China he isn't sure his family will allow him. It's a legit reason if you understand the Chinese culture.

Friday was slowwww as usual. Weekly planning then call-ins usually make it so we don't get out till 3:30ish. But we did have two L.A lessons that happened and were awesome except for during the last one I was in the bathroom for a bit beginning my fun days of sickness.
Went home went to bed.

Saturday.....didn't wake up till 2:00 p.m. then went on a split at 5:00-8:00 so my companion could work and I could sleep.

Sunday was Sunday. Meeting at 7:00 a.m. church from 9:00-4:00 which in a couple of weeks for this stake we will have a meeting at 6:00 and church from 8:00-5:00! Our lesson with our new investigator fell through because he was so tired from helping our old investigator get ready to move both of whom are awesome. I have loads of respect for Mark, the new investigator. He is great and he served in I believe the Army. He gave me grief the first time he saw me because I was wearing a pink tie. Then he gave me grief for my glasses. He was just messing around so because I new we were going to see him yesterday I wore my pink rose tie Face savoring delicious food just for him.

And thus begins another Monday.

I love you mom

Elder Kremer

No comments:

Post a Comment