Monday, October 12, 2015

Mission XP - 12 October 2015



Hey mom,
This week went alright. The beginning of it we taught our new
investigator Hayden on Tuesday. Then Wednesday we taught Pedro, our
recent convert. I was down on Friday and Saturday but Elder Gardner
went on splits and he got three potential investigator lesson set up
for next week! How exciting is that. Even though I was down we still
worked hard and through that Heavenly Father blessed us and those
ready to accept the gospel. What if I was sick and we both just
decided to stay home. That would be quite a few souls not being extended
the invitation to hear about the gospel. Yet another reason I love
Elder Gardner. He doesn't find excuses not to work. On the contrary, he
finds every excuse to work. I love it. I need to adopt more of that
missionary mindset. Not to say I don't try to work, I just haven't
quite reached the level he's at. Anyway so our week was great. Along
with studying the atonement I've picked up reading Jesus the Christ by James E. Talmage. I
tried when I first came out but I wasn't ready for it. haha but now
I'm trying again. My goal was to finish it before the end of my mission but now
my goal is to just fully understand what I read to the best of my
ability.

Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment