Thursday, August 6, 2015

Mission XP - 3 August 2015

Wow! This week has been awesome. More so than usual. Miracles and awesome stuff happening all around. So transfers happened. I was praying that I would stay because all the work that has been happening recently however - I was all packed up and ready to go just in case I was transferred. I stayed. Elder Branen is my new companion and what an awesome one he is. I really think the transfer was perfect because we had a lesson with our investigator and it was one of the most spiritual and personal lessons I've ever been in. I love him to death. He just hadn't been progressing much at all. But during our lesson on Wednesday the spirit just overwhelmed me to the point of which I was balling my eyes out uncontrollably and I pretty much just said in short version that he has had amazing experiences, he is an amazing guy, he has felt the spirit, and he wants the church to be true, and I said that I just didn't understand why he hadn't prayed yet about baptism and then elder Branen testified to that and shared an incredible experience that was perfect to our investigator's needs and it was perfect and our investigator expressed his concern..his actual concern and we resolved it and he said that he wanted to read more for himself and he felt the spirit and I know he's so close and I'm so excited right now. 
We also picked up a new investigator on Saturday and we went to church Sunday with him. He is shy but wants to be baptized and I feel like we will be able to get him to be more comfortable with us next meeting. We also set up an appointment for this week with a solid potential investigator. We also got, what I feel is, a solid referal so we are going by them this week.
In coorelation last week I felt really prompted to pray and to find focus families for all 11 wards - for us to focus on so that we will be able to: 1. Gain the trust of EVERY Ward mission leader and 2. Be able to equaly focus on every Ward and I can already see the growth and improvement. 
So yea...an amazing week. An amazing companion. An amazing area

No comments:

Post a Comment