Monday, August 10, 2015

Mission XP - 10 August 2015


This week was fantastic. We picked up another investigator and had two lessons with her and we had a lesson with our two other investigators. The third one is really busy because he is about to go home to California so we haven't had a lesson with him for a week but we are trying to schedule one. We were able to do service a couple times this week...hoorah. I fricken love doing service for people its when I feel most that I'm literally doing everything at a certain time for someone else. Absolutely nothing is for me so I cherish those moments the few times we get them.
Studies have been helpful for me. Mainly I've been studying member trust because that's what's been helping us the most. And also I've been reading in the Book of Mormon. 
We spent a couple hours at a potential investigators house last night and the Sunday before that because we are just trying to be friends with hem and they are awesome. Last Sunday the mom played piano then I did then I did a couple card tricks and then we talked about poligamy so that was fun. We walked around a lot trying to contact auxiliary leaders but everyone is gone until like 6 sooo it's boring in the mornings. But our investigators are awesome especially Andrew. 

Anyway, I miss you all loads. Have a great week. Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment