Monday, August 17, 2015

Missin XP - 17 August 2015



Hey it's been great! I'll write more next week sorry, busy today and my p-day is getting cut short?
This week was great. We got to teach almost all of our investigators we've been working with and we are going to be meeting with him tommorow! We also are meeting with a nonmember family Sunday which I am very much looking forward to! Exchanges were pretty good with elder Montgomery. I need to practice more or at least be more bold in oyming but I did lead, for the most part, and mostly teach both lessons we had and they were both in his area. I found I'm getting a lot better with teaching so I'm happy because that's what I've been working on in personal study too this week is in preach my gospel I've been going over the chapters that will help me with that. Anyway, last week was great and I'm looking forward to this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment