Monday, May 30, 2016

Mission XP - 23 May 2016

I realize for a while I haven't kept y'all updated with transfers... I'm leaving South Jordan tomorrow morning. My new companion will be Elder Ray. Just like Elder Bouchillon, I went on exchanges with Elder Ray when we served in Draper together and now we will serve in West Jordan together. I don't want to leave but...yea... Also I know I have 18 weeks left but it just hit me that I only have three transfers left :/
Elder Schunk and I are doing very well. We talked about things in our companionship that we could work on, mainly just small things we do that have been getting to each other. Since we did that we've been so much happier and I feel it's affected our work in a good way. I've been taking find when you teach and teach when you find and applying in my daily missionary work. I can't remember if I mentioned that last week but for myself it's what I'm focusing on. We had a cool experience I think Wednesday where we were going by two people the Bishop and Ward Mission Leader had asked us to stop by and on the way from one to the other we saw a lady and her husband outside of there house. We were riding bikes so we stopped and started to talk to them. She is a nurse, which was fun because I want to be a nurse, but they are also less active so we talked a bit about church and how to strengthen your testimony and we invited them to go to church and we get to meet with them this week.


I love all yall <3

Elder Kremer
(\(^~^)/)

No comments:

Post a Comment