Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Mission XP - 16 May 2016 (two parts)

Hey! The Seminary Sunday thing sounds awesome. I think it is definitley a great thing to have.
In studies I've really been studying over 'find when you teach and teach when you find.' I understand the principle of teaching to peoples' needs but I struggle with the finding. When we talk with people I try to always teach some part of the restoration but about half the time I don't feel it's the part that would be the thing they need to hear. And also I really need to do better with effectivley finding as we teach less actives and non members but especially less actives. Elder Schunk and I, well mainly me, I didn't get my laundry all done on Monday so Tuesday I was wearing the only socks that were clean but they had pictures on them. And Saturday Elder Schunk and I didn't wake up when our alarms went off. So we are going to focus on having a more effective preperation day and better ways to wake up to our alarm. We go to bed on time so the zone leaders suggested we text Elder Espinoza at 6:30 which we were all for and we did it this morning but that's not really going to help because of the reason we slept in but whatever we are going to come up with some kind of way that will always wake us up. I think im going to do what I did back home and just sleep with my alarm on my bed by my ear.



Hey everyone! It was really nice being able to see y'all on Mother's Day. I'm glad each of you were there. :) We lost our car last week.
Other missionary cars were in the shop for repairs. So we hope we get ours back. So now were walking and biking...which is why I mentioned it was hot this week. Anyway, I hope each of you have an awesome week. And if your not feeling happy this week...stop not feeling happy and start feeling awesome instead ;)


Love y'all

Elder Kremer
(\(^~^)/)

No comments:

Post a Comment