Monday, January 18, 2016

Mission XP - 18 January 2016


Hey! 
Sorry I didn't get to email last week so I'm just going to sum up the last two weeks really poorly probably because I can't remember much.
Last week was good we took the Anderson's (family of investigators) to temple square. The experience was as amazing as it is almost every time I've been. We saw the model of the temple and there Sister Anderson asked several questions about families. I love her questions, she always apologizes for asking so many but I keep trying to tell her that asking questions is perfect. Her questions are always so outward. Always about her family or how it could bless someone else like in the plan of salvation. She knows this is good. She will become truly converted to this gospel because of how she applies questions and things on her mind as she reads the Book of Mormon.
Elder Fehoko and I had been working as a companionship on using the Book of Mormon in every o.y.m and the other day we invited two people, one one the street and one at a door approach, to be baptized when they found this was true by reading and praying about the Book of Mormon. 
IT WAS AMAZING...so cool! They said yes but then when we set a date they said let them pray first but it was still awesome. We are going to meet with one of them this week and help him with
understanding the Book of Mormon.
I got transferred last Tuesday to the Country Crossing Stake and the Midas Creek Stake with Elder Bouchilon. He and I already knew each other because we'd gone on exchanges up in Draper so the first couple days felt like an exchange...that was not good haha. Then Wednesday we got a call from the A.P's (assistant to president) saying they wanted to talk to Elder Bouchilon on a couple matters. Then later we got another call from the A.P's saying that we would be participating in an E.T (Emergency Transfer) on Friday. 
Friday morning came...slowly...it was a morning very much like this one. It was dark and cloudy outside. You could hear the rain thundering down. It was dripping from the ceiling slowly through a hole the mice had created.
A puddle forming around my feet...I miss reading fiction...but we got a ride to the mission office and inside we waited with the A.P.'s and found out that we were getting Elder Jensen and the Parkway Stake annnddddd a car! So yea really exciting transfer. I'm back in SoJo right next to Glenmoor (my first area) I'll be going on exchanges to Daybreak right by my second area (Founders Park) I'm in a tripanionship for the 3rd time (pun intended) covering three Stakes/ 22 Wards!
We are really excited for all the potential in our Stakes! We've been praying pretty hard on how to be most effective and we are excited to start implementing what we came up with starting tommorow! We've had the opportunity to relieve a lot of referrals.
In studies we've been role playing lessons we will have with our potential investigators and how to effectively set up a return appointment in an o.y.m with the Book of Mormon. That's also what I studied in studies. I re-read the chapter on Book of Mormon and it stated that we should use it to set up return appointments.

I love you mom!
Elder Kremer
((^~^)/)

No comments:

Post a Comment