Monday, June 22, 2015

Mission XP - 22 June 2015 Father's Day weekend (Monday)

Well I broke my pinkie playing football and it was just two hand touch but I ran it into Elder Bridge's shoulder soo...yea sports haha it didn't even hurt when it broke and honestly when the adrenaline wore off I thought that it would be searing pain but it wasn't that bad. The pain definitely happened when the doctor put it back in place like three times...Face with cold sweat..Face with medical mask..Disappointed but relieved faceCrying face..Face with medical mask..Face screaming in fearLoudly crying face..Face with medical mask..Flushed facePouting face

I told dad we had transfers and stuff actually happened but I'm going to write about them and some miracles so yea the teaching pool is growing. We only had like one or two investigators but we have some potential lessons so it's good. We are very excited about that.

    I love you mom have a great week 

No comments:

Post a Comment