Monday, March 2, 2015

Mission XP - 2 March 2015

So wow! Talk about some fricken miracles. The week before last we hit the standards of excellence early in the week, well we picked up 3 investigators and had enough member present lessons,  then by a miracle we put two on date to be baptized. This last week was a bit tougher because I got the flu beginning Wednesday and I worked till about Thursday evening which is when I pretty much couldn't get up. I slept all day Friday and most of Saturday and felt super lazy  because I couldn't go work. The nurse said I had to rest, so we hadn't picked up any new investigators and we still needed a couple lessons and at six we went with a member to a couple houses we hadn't gotten into before and we got in one house and shared a message and prayed and really it was just a great conversation we had with them but we didn't realize till two hours later that we had picked 3 of them up as investigators and at six we went on splits and I taught a recent convert lesson (Jack) and Elder Celis went to a non members house with Brother Feterson and he picked someone up and put them on date. We were on a pretty big spiritual high  and we felt the presence of the spirit soo strong in our lessons that night.  All in all an amazing experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment