Thursday, February 25, 2016

Mission XP - 22 February 2016

Elder Bouchillon and I had a great week! We had the most spiritually guided teaching and learning expiriences with one of our new investigators on Tuesday. Debbi (new investigator) met with us Tuesday and I wont go into the whole lesson even though id love to but everything that Elder Bouchillon, Elder and Sister Smurthwaite, and I were saying was guided specifically for debbie. I invited her to be baptized after Elder Bouchillon guided her through 60 seconds of reflection but she said no. So I expained goals and working for things and that heavenly father see's her potential. She still said no and later the Smuthwaites found out that she is drinking constantly and that she has struggled with law of chastity so we feel thats why she was so firm with no. However, the spirit prompted me to invite her to pray every day about a day she can set for herself as a goal to be prepared for baptism. I also got to whitness the beautiful sealing of Lauren and Eric Shelline yesterday. Elder Scarlett and I taught them and helped baptize her and re-activate him and she is on fire. She has been doing so much family history and seeing many miracles from it.


Elder Kremer
((^~^)/)

No comments:

Post a Comment