Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Mission XP - 4 May 2015

I had a fantabulous week. I thought no one here would remember my birthday because it was just elder celis's birthday but that's not true at all. All the families we love seeing remembered! Which made me feel great. And for the past two weeks we've been living off of birthday cake hahaha...Smiling face with open mouth and tightly-closed eyesSmiling face with open mouth and smiling eyesSmiling face (black and white)Neutral Face😟Disappointed but relieved face


Guess what!? We had two baptisms this week. Anthony got baptized on Saturday and Amanda got baptized Friday. I haven't talked about her because we only met her last Monday and she had already met with the missionaries in the past. Anthony's baptism was just amazing though and so spiritual. Oh and I hope I stay with elder celis. Transfers are on Wednesday. 

Anyway love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment